Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shopping

It started out as shopping for towels - our pastor delegate my mom to go purchase towels for next weeks baptisms. It's weird how God can work in odd ways when you least expect it. Anyways, we headed to TJMaxx. That store is riduculous because nothing is order. An OCD person like me cannot handle the disfuntion. Towel shopping turned into shoe shopping, and shoe shopping turned into dress shopping. It was well worth the time spent searching a very discombobulated store like TJMaxx. I found this very elegant black and white dress for graduation. A Beka has a very strict policy for what students can wear for graduation. This dress was modest, knee length, and black - triple wamy. The stinky thing is, I would have looked killer at National 4-H Conference in the dress. But instead I get to judge Jr. Effort Problems at the NH State Hippology/Horse Judging Contest. I won't be wearing that dress of course, probably some jeans and cowboy boots. The dress pictured is the same brand and style of the one I bought, except the neckline is different and there is less white.

To anyone who loves vintage and 50's inspired clothing check out http://www.modcloth.com/. I love their clothing. It reminds me of a clean and fresh NY style with a twist of San Fransisco. Lemon on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment