Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Look Ma I'm Blogging!

I am very excited to share my passion for music, horses, school, and my Jesus with ya'll. Since I can't have Facebook, or actually haven't gathered my courage to ask my dear parents - I am currently wimping out on that situation, I decided I would write a blog. What about, I have no idea. I do know that writing on this page will envoke a creative side of me, one I don't usually vistit often.

There are several reasons why I created this blog. (1) A blog is like a little magazine. You can sit down read a little, read a little more, then say hmmm.... I have some thoughts on that subject, I would like to comment on that. It's a place where you can share your thoughts dreams and ambitions. (2) I am not a writer, whatsoever! I am a geek. That means I am the science/math/music nerd who loves anything black and white. The idea of being creative and colorful is foreign, but I am stepping out on a limb and diving in head first. and (3) I want to be a writer who has passions, not for words, but for what she writes. I am passionate about many things, probably to mnay things for my own good. This blog is a tool to unleash my potential as a creative thinker, writer, and human being.

So, YAY, I am blogging!!!! What do I say? Who reads this? Do I want them reading this? Maybe not. Since the invention of the world wide web, privacy went headlong into the ditch. Why start now? I hope you enjoy my thoughts, memories, and ambitions. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment