Saturday, April 23, 2011

Teen Conferece

On Wednesday, April 13, I had my interview for teen conference (Basically, NH's version of National Congress). It went well. I was interviewed by Andrea, Julia, and Laura. People I already knew. So no pressure. I answered the questions without hesitation. (Everyone was freaking out in the lobby because they had answers prepared, but they didn't know what the questions would be). I have done enough interviews to know. DON"T FREAK OUT!!! They are really simple. It is a conversation between you and the interviewer(s). My Conference interview became a conversation between Andera, Julia, and I. I really enjoy the interview process.

Today in the mail, I received my scholarship from UNHCE-Cheshire for Teen Conference. Yipee!!! They gave me a full scholarship!!! $230!!! Clara, Sage, and I are all very excited to go spend four days with youth from New England at UNH for New Hampshire's best kept 4-H secret - TEEN CONFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment