Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation!!!

She is officially graduated from high school!!!!!!!!!! The trip to FL was amazing! I love the beach and the warm sun!!! My skin didn't. The graduation ceremony was perfect. We practiced lining up and sitting down more than 5 times. The most memorable part of going to FL for graduation was meeting students from all over the country and world who were in the same class as me. Wow!!! My graduating class was over 1700 students!! That is just amazing. And to think somewhere out there they were sitting at their desk in their pj's doing the same calculus problems I was, reading the same poem I was, even sharpening their pencils like I was. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that you aren't the only one who did this and benefitted from this. Shout out to Mr. McBride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment